Agisoft recently released the latest update for Agisoft Metashape Pro (5.11.18). A new promising model generation mode based on depth maps as well as optimized image matching performance was implemented. You can download the newest Version here.
Here are the complete Change Logs of the latest updates since November:
Agisoft Metashape Change Log Version 1.5.0 build 7125 (5 November 2018)
Standard and Professional editions
• Added highly detailed model generation mode based on depth maps.
• Optimized image matching performance with Generic preselection in case of large overlap.
• Added Optimize Coverage command.
• Added contrast adjustment to Image Brightness dialog.
• Added calibration import/export support in OpenCV format.
• Bug fixes.
• Added depth maps based tiled model generation mode.