3ds-scan.de is an engeneering company based in Aachen/Germany specialized in terrestrial & airborne surveying, remote sensing, CAD & GIS. We deliver 2D/3D survey data, finished plan data (CAD) and 3D models in highest quality. Our team consists of surveyors, geographers, agricultural and forestry scientists, and geodesists.
As a training company and reseller for the most important software solutions we use in-house, our customers benefit from many years of experience and our close contact with the software companies. Our dedicated trainings are tailored to your needs and take place at your location, at our premises in Aachen or online.
Our core activities include:
- Data acquisition / Data processing
- Object digitization
- Remote Sensing
- Trainings for various software
UAVs & applications
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) open a wide field of applications in surveying technology, geodesy, environmental technology and aerial imaging technology.
UAVs with adequate sensor and camera technology provide cost effective and fast solutions for gathering spatial data, 3D-modelling as well as constructing digital map products.
Hereafter, you may find the most common applications:
Surveying, GIS & cartography
- high-definition ortho-photos, digital terrain models (DTM) or 3D-models in different formats for the application in GIS-software (ArcGIS, QGIS) or AutoCAD.
- GIS: mapping & analysis (also see products).
- cost-effective and precise surveying in the single-digit centimeter range using RTK-GPS (https://emlid.com/reach/).
- virtual surveying in 3D (determination of length, area or volume).
Architecture & Engeneering
- high-resolution 3D-models of properties for surveying (AutoCAD / Revit) or for an interactive display on your website
- models as foundation for Building Information Modeling
- digital building progress documentation (3D-model) – Retain complete control of your construction project by regularly matching the building progress with your construction plans
- high-definition, photo-realistic façade photographing
- high-definition aerial photographs of properties for the display in real-estate exposés.
- measuring and monitoring of mine dumps, landfills, quarries and nature reserves
- terrain models for hydrological analyses or geological modellings
- data basis for stability investigation
Art & Architecture
- 3D models of buildings or art objects for an interactive display at websites or as input file for 3D-printers
- digital acquisition and measuring of archeological sites (aerial images, orthophotos and terrain models), digital documentation of the excavation progress as well as issuing of detailed 3D models of excavation site