about us …
UAVs & applications
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) open a wide field of applications in surveying technology, geodesy, environmental technology and aerial imaging technology.
UAVs with adequate sensor and camera technology provide cost effective and fast solutions for gathering spatial data, 3D-modelling as well as constructing digital map products.
Hereafter, you may find the most common applications:
GIS, cartography & surveying technology
- high-definition ortho-photos, digital terrain models (DTM) or 3D-models in different formats for the application in GIS-software (ArcGIS, QGIS) or AutoCAD.
- GIS: mapping & analysis (also see products).
- cost-effective and precise surveying in the single-digit centimeter range using RTK-GPS (https://emlid.com/reach/).
- virtual surveying in 3D (determination of length, area or volume).
Real estate & architecture
- high-resolution 3D-models of properties for surveying (AutoCAD / Revit) or for an interactive display on your website
- models as foundation for Building Information Modeling
- digital building progress documentation (3D-model) – Retain complete control of your construction project by regularly matching the building progress with your construction plans
- high-definition, photo-realistic façade photographing
- high-definition aerial photographs of properties for the display in real-estate exposés.
Spatial and construction planning
- high-resolution aerial photographs, topographic maps and terrain models for the planning of above-ground construction orurban land-use as well as civil engineering, road works and landscaping
- green belt& land management
- traffic planning
- network planning (water, electricity, gas and telecommunication)
- multi-spectral images for vegetation indices (e.g. NDVI, SAVI, EVI, NDWI, NDMI, NBRI)
- land-suitability analysis
- pest control using discharging systems
- tree register
- measuring and monitoring of mine dumps, landfills, quarries and nature reserves
- terrain models for hydrological analyses or geological modellings
- data basis for stability investigations
- thermography of buildings in order to identify thermal leaks or insufficient insulation
- inspection and control of photovoltaic systems
- inspection of district heating pipelines and power supply lines
- inspection flights of roofs or complete buildings, industrial plants or solar systems for a fast acquisition of data
Art & Architecture
- 3D models of buildings or art objects for an interactive display at websites or as input file for 3D-printers
- digital acquisition and measuring of archeological sites (aerial images, orthophotos and terrain models), digital documentation of the excavation progress as well as issuing of detailed 3D models of excavation site