3ds-scan is specialized in services around GIS and unmanned aviation systems (UAV). For our customers we provide high-resolution aerial photography, digital orthophotos, digital elevation models (DEM) and 3D-models for professional use in GIS software (ArcGIS, QGIS) or AutoCAD.
Consultation and planning
- Individual consultation to identify the right products for your project.
- individual proposal, site visit.
- date and flight-route planning in consideration of the local circumstances as well as the weather and light conditions.
- Obtaining of all required approvals with the responsible authorities and if necessary with the property owners.
Flight and data recording
- Setting up of the flight area, the ground station and all necessary safety measures.
- Manual or automated flight by an experienced UAV pilot and recording of the required object and surface data.
Evaluation and analysis
- Post-processing and processing of the recorded data with high performance workstations.
- Generation of the desired products, such as orthophotos, digital terrain models, 3D-models as well as photo and video-documentations.
- Creation of professional maps such as thematic maps.
- Further spatial analyses with GIS (site planning, visibility analyses, surface and landscape change detections, volume calculations etc.).
- If necessary imbedding of the generated products into available geodata or databases.
- Providing of the georeferenced product in the desired data format and coordinate system.
Consulting and training
- Consultation for the purchase and professional use of UAV systems.
- Individual consultation and training by certificated trainers for the professional use of GIS software (Esri ArcGIS, QGIS), remote sensing software (ERDAS Imagine) and photogrammetry software.
- Consultation to optimize your GIS-system, -workflow and/or database design.
- Purchase consultation around Geo IT-system solutions.